Share MUSIC with your friends!
DJ, producer and creator of the “So, Happy in Paris ?” parties, Michael Canitrot lives for his fundamental passion, music, each week-end in the greatest nightclubs from Paris to Miami and from Barcelona to Tokyo.
Michael is sought after to create and direct custom sound designs for luxury brands such as Dior, Cartier, Versace, D&G, Prada, and the Crazy Horse cabaret, allowing him the opportunity to further his music in the most demanding contexts. It has been a great honour for him when the International Cannes Film Festival asked to him to imagine his own soundtracks for their Red Carpets and official parties.
– Lana Del Rey “Born to Die” (G. Vump Remix)
– Finnebassen “If you Only Knew”
– Sneaky Sound System “Really Want to See You Again” (Funkagenda Remix)
– Alphabeat “DJ” (Madeon Remix)
– Henrik B feat Rudy “Leave a Light On” (NO ID Remix)
– Michael Canitrot & Ron Carroll “When You Got Love” (Michael Calfan Remix)
– Michael Canitrot “White Escape”
– Skylar Grey vs Daft Punk vs Hard Rock Sofa “Aerodynamic Quasar Home” (Ken Loi Bootleg)
– Michael Canitrot vs Dirty South, Those Usual Suspects “Walking in Blue Collision”
– Kaskade & Skrillex “Lick It” (Norman Doray remix)
– Tune In Tokyo “Ray of Love” (Denzal Park Remix)
– Gemini, Greta Svabo Bech “Fire Inside”
– Phoenix vs Kavinsky “Night Mania” (Carlos Serrano Bootleg)
- Michael Canitrot mixes Playboy Sessions Paris compilation on Defected Records
- Michael Canitrot – So Happy In Paris Podcast February 2012
- Michael Canitrot – So Happy In Paris Podcast 83 (Best Of 2011) 30-12-2011
- Michael Canitrot – White Escape [Aime Music]
- Michael Canitrot – So Happy In Paris Podcast 80 09-12-2011