Everything: the headband, the resin hanger arms and the earpieces themselves have been designed to reproduce top quality sound for a very long time. With the Pioneer logo machined into the earpieces, the finish is neat and stylish.
The SE-MJ591's newly developed 40 mm driver reproduces sound quality just as it has been recorded. An aluminium vibrating plate for crystal clear high frequency detail at all listening levels, whereas a PEEK film edge enforces the headphones' faithful sound reproduction by guaranteeing straight and smooth mid-low frequencies.
Ample head and ear padding fit superbly well on top of the head as well as over the ears.
There is a detachable single side cord for direct connection to audio source devices. The foldable headphones come with a protective box and carrying case to keep them safe at all times.
The SE-MJ591 will be available in stores from the end of October onwards.
- Pioneer DJ announce 3 new products at The BPM Show – compact controller & active reference speakers
- Pioneer DJ Launch the DJM-250 Mixer
- New Pioneer DJ product is coming
- Native Instruments announced Traktor Kontrol S2 – 2 decks, all-in-one DJ controller system
- Pioneer's DDJ-S1 for Serato ITCH gets an upgrade
Featured FREE Download: